January 17, 2018
Panorama Tower, the tallest residential building south of Manhattan, will open to residents beginning in March.
Other new details:
- Rental prices average about $3 per square foot
- Leasing broker Edgardo Defortuna thinks the building could eventually be converted to condos, according to The Real Deal
- The Hyatt Centric Brickell hotel in the tower will actually open sooner, in February (the Hyatt website is not yet accepting reservations until May)
Square Footage and Pricing:
- One, two and three bedrooms available
- One bedrooms range from 1,134 to 1,153 square feet. Prices starting from $2,525.
- Two bedrooms range from 1,125 to 1,630 square feet. Prices starting from $2,758.
- Three bedrooms range from 2,175 to 2,191 square feet. Prices starting from $6,736.